Default Tour through Baltic states - your impressions?

Looks like there is an outdated thread from 2006 so hopefully there can be fresh input! The internet doesn't have so much backpacking information on these cities.Has anyone been on trip through the Baltic states? We're taken the plunge and booked tickets to Helsinki and plan to spend 2 weeks heading south while stopping at ever major city until Krakow.What are your impressions of the 3 major cities in the Baltic? (Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius)How many days are adequate for each city from your point of view? Of course everyone will have different likes/dislikes. (I'll buy the Rough Guide or Lonely Planet so major tourist destination will be covered)Initial research says rail travel is almost non-existent there and buses are the choice of travel between cities. How are the buses? Is someone going to strangle me like on a Greyhound?How's the weather like at the end of September? (Wiki only shows temperature, not conditions)Any particular safety concerns other than the same old being alert and careful?Day 1: Fly in to HelsinkiDay 2: HelsinkiDay 3: TallinDay 4: TallinDay 5: RigaDay 6: RigaDay 7: VilniusDay 8: VilniusDay 9: WarsawDay 10: WarsawDay 11: KrakowDay 12: Fly out of Krakow(Day 13: buffer day)Any input is highly appreciated from anyone with something to say about the Baltic. Hope to have an itinerary ready soon!

Adventure travel and tours

The three Baltic states have become the top destination for European travel breaks. With similar, but still diverse cultures, alive ancient traditions and new economies, the Baltic states are must visit for those who seeks for unique impressions and pristine experiences

Baltic tour is the best tour in Latvia. This is the one of the state mainly famous for shorelines along the Baltic sea. Number of Europe country presently referred to by the shorthand Baltic states. Last month I had visited Riga city of Baltic states in the idea of Riga Airport Transfer service (Riga Executive). This state is mainly safe for tourist. The other name of the Baltic state is cold because in winter season the temperature is very low. This is the largest state of Latvia. Really the Baltic tour is good memories for me.
    Last edited by Ameliajhonson; 12-09-2019 at 07:32 AM.