Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tipping in Cuba?

Hey everyone,Planning to go to Cuba this August and had some questions regarding tips. In terms of pesos, how much do you think is suitable to tip per day? Also who should we tip (waiters?, maids?, bartenders?...and how much). I've heard a lot of people take shampoos, cosmetics, toothbrushes and baseball gloves to gift to the staff. What and how much do you recommend to take for a 1 week vacation in Cuba?I don't want to under tip or over tip. I want to have the best experience possible, so I understand tipping is a big part of making that happen. Thanks in advance for any replies!
    Adventure travel and tours

Two issues that are important to most people are how to tip, and how much to tip. First of all, if and when you tip, do it discreetly.

I never have been in Cuba but I just hear that Cuba is really amazing & most attractive island, let see others reply for "Tipping in Cuba" what they suggest for it.

One CUC for three to five drinks seems reasonable and one CUC per meal every two days. In general 1CUC is fine for waitresses, barmen, maids, etc. with maybe 5CUC for a tour guide.
    In general, tip when the service is rendered.

I never have been in Cuba but I just listen to that Cuba is really awesome & most eye-catching island, let see when can i go?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast