Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Destination Japan

Hi, I need some helpful advice. I've never been to Japan and i'm planning a 4 night stay in Japan, preferably Tokyo with my gf but if time permits i like to visit other places outside of Tokyo. I will be arriving in Tokyo on October 9th and leaving from Tokyo on the 13th, 6pm to HK. My budget is $1000. What interesting places, cheap hotels i can stay at and find alsome food. I appreciate your help on this. Also, since my gf has been bugging me about shopping. Anyone know any great places to shop for girls stuff and guys stuff (high tech stuff)
    Adventure travel and tours

Japan is biggest country of the world. It has many Destination for travel. Tokyo is capital city of Japan. It has many attraction and beautiful places and hotels and beaches. So you can enjoy your tour in Japan.

Hike Mt. Fuji, visit Himeji Castle and Kamakura
    Visit Alica in Wonderland bar
    Stay at the Tokyo Kiba Hotel for an unusal experience(it's cheap also)
    That's all from me.

Japan is an island country in the Pacific Ocean with thick urban areas, majestic royal residences, hilly national parks and a huge number of places of worship and sanctuaries. Shinkansen shot trains interface the primary islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa's subtropical shorelines), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima's nuclear bomb dedication) and Hokkaido (acclaimed for skiing). Tokyo, the capital, is known for high rises, shopping and popular culture.

Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Shinkansen bullet trains connect the main islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa's subtropical beaches), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima’s atomic-bomb memorial) and Hokkaido (famous for skiing). Tokyo, the capital, is known for skyscrapers, shopping and pop culture.
    Explore Japan with Rough Guides: discover the best places to visit, where to go in Japan, view itineraries and read about fashion, gadgets and sushi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast