Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dog meat in China

Have you ever thought about why only the Chinese eat dog meat? Try it for yourself and you might find out why.Asia is known not just for its diverse cultures and traditions, but also a galore of exotic food that often surprises and astonishes...

Food very similar to Thai food that comes from the Isaan "in rural Northeast Thailand, which is ethnically Laos.If you can handle your food staring back you, feasting on tuna eyes should come as fun.

Exotic foods in Asia, there are lots of it from different places around. I have tasted Durian fruit from one of the countries in South East Asia and at first, it smells so bad, but when I tasted the fruit, the taste is so good I can't get enough of it.
    For me travelling and changes of place can bring new energy to my mind.

mobilne kucice

Only in India you will find a lot of exotic food which will excite your taste buds. Tandoori Chicken, Lentil Curry, Mango chili chutney, Gol Gappa, and so many many more dishes. Yumm

I have try to exotic food of India. So I according Indian food is very good food compare of an other countrys. Great test in Indian food. so I like Indian food.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast