Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Default Top ten travel tips

1. Check the latest travel advice for your destination and subscribe to receive free e-mail notification each time the travel advice for your destination is updated.
    2. Take out appropriate travel insurance to cover hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any activities, including adventure sports, in which you plan to participate.
    3. Before travelling (particularly travelling overseas), register your travel and contact details online or at the local Vietnamese Embassy, high commission or consulate once you arrive, so we can contact you when in need.
    4. Obey the law. Consular assistance cannot override local laws, even where local laws appear harsh or unjust by Australian standards.
    5. Check to see if you require visas for the country or countries you are visiting or transiting. Be aware that a visa does not guarantee entry.
    6. Make copies of your passport details, insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Carry one copy in a separate place to the originals and leave a copy with someone at home.
    7. Check with health professionals for information on recommended vaccinations or other precautions and find out about overseas laws on travelling with medicines.
    8. Make sure your passport has at least six months validity and carry additional copies of your passport photo with you in case you need a replacement passport while overseas.
    9. Leave a copy of your travel itinerary with someone at home and keep in regular contact with friends and relatives while overseas.
    10. Before departing your home check whether you are regarded as a national of the country you intend to visit. Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel

Really great tips given by you here on traveling. I have read all the lines of your post and got many tips and ideas about traveling. Which is very useful for all and as well as for me. In my I really like your post, I hope more and more tips you will post.

That is a very good travel tips and surly very helpful to us who loves to travel...

I will keep those things in my mind for me to have an organized travel and enjoyable travel experience...

I will also share this to my friends...^_^
    Find and book discount airlines worldwide! | All about airlines in Singapore

Consular assistance cannot override local laws, even where local laws appear harsh or unjust by Australian standards.Unbeknown to me this surely dropped the cat amongst the pigeons, largely since limiting this to only ten became a difficulty, thank you so a lot to all these who had been a part of the panel.

Those who decide to conquer the world traveling from one country to another might need some useful advice. Travel guide books are a helpful tool when planning a trip to a foreign country. Also, it's always important to take care of your health, particularly when you're traveling.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast