Thread: Shanghai Expo

Default Shanghai Expo

Has anyone been yet? I was just wondering which pavillions are must sees and which are snoozers? Going later in the summer so doing some planning. I've heard Taiwan, Japan, China (obviously) and UAE are good. Also, any Expo tips from people who have already been would be greatly appreciated
    Adventure travel and tours

Expo 2010, authoritatively the Expo 2010 Shanghai China, was hung on both banks of the Huangpu River in Shanghai, China, from 1 May to 31 October 2010. It was a noteworthy World Expo in the custom of global fairs and articles, the first since 1992. The subject of the article was "Better City – Better Life" and connotes Shanghai's new status in the 21st century as the "following awesome world city". The Expo seal highlights the Chinese character 世 ('world', Chinese "sh́") changed to speak to three individuals together with the 2010 date. It had the biggest number of nations taking part and was the most costly Expo in the historical backdrop of the world's fairs. The Shanghai World Expo was additionally the biggest World's Fair site ever at 5.28 square km.

you know, Shanghai possesses a huge number of breathtaking landscapes, namely Pudong, The Bund, Shanghai Museum, TV Tower, Wax Museum, Yu Yuan Gardens, The Old City, Acrobatic Show. I think it's also suitable for honeymoon trip lol