Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

These soldiers are about 19 years old - they are well trained and serious but they are also just "everyone's kids" - draft is mandatory in Israel - they have an amazing army but these aren't the types of people who want to be "rambo" - they're kids who take their responsibility seriously - They're not interested in giving tourists a hard time

You may call it "racial profiling", but in Israel they won't frisk a grandmother like American airlines do - their security is superior because they don't waste time on mothers with 3 kids or things like that - you will feel safe, not harassed

Correct - I was recently there - I never felt safer (even when the guy next to me on line in the bank was holding a submachine gun) - The guards at the bank sit outside in front to check that no trouble comes in - submachine guns aren't considered treouble when they're in the right hands as they are in general

Right -I saw it - They check your bags when you go into stores, not when you come out. They'renot afraid if shoplifters, they're afraid of what may walk in the door - Once you get used to it and see everybody else open their bag for a quick check, you do feel safer

Nice travel tips which you all sharing here above. Every tips are good and useful for us, Because i have planning my next trip in Israel. Thanks for given such a great information.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast