Hi

I'd like to share a few travel tips I picked up while on a recent trip to Israel.

1) If you're going to stay for at least a week, you may want to check out sites such as janglo.net or craigslist.com to find apartment rental listings. They're usually cheaper than hotel stays on a weekly basis.

2) You can generally lower the price of objects your buying if you're buying from family owned shops whether in touristy areas or not. You need to be tough and stay strong, but that's the culture there. You can't lose trying. Usually works the same with taxis drivers too.

3) Although buses can bring you to the far north to the far south of Israel, be prepared to spend a few hours to nearly a whole day on the bus (depending on where you're going). If you're renting a car, be on the lookout for deals. They usually crop up everywhere (especially this time of year, when a lot of tourists come). Some sites I found where, bestisraelcarrental.com and israeltravelsavings.com

4) Don't forget to enjoy the trip. Don't be so overwhelemed in taking pictures that you don't have time to stop and take it all in: seeing the sights, smellings the smells, tasting the tastes. Don't forget where you are...in the HOLY LAND.

Hope these small tips help you enjoy your trip.

thanks