Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5 weeks in SA

As far as Asia is concerned the best places to visit are in India, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. All are tourist countries and have a diverse culture. While visiting Singapore you need to apply for a Singapore visa or otherwise you can get the visa on arrival for less than 30 days if you have a confirmed return ticket.

Here all information are really very nice. Peru is one of my favorites for most countries of the world. Machu Picchu city good, I prefer to go there because I visited last year, and I really enjoyed where I spent two months over there.

Hello herrin, Here I list the top places in Africa you must visit if you've never been to Africa before. Trust me, it will be a memorable experience. Much more than it.
    1. Victoria Falls on the Zambia – Zimbabwe Border
    2. The Great Pyramids at Giza Egypt
    3. Sossusvlei in Namib desert Namibia
    4. The Virunga Mountains in the DRC/Rwanda/Uganda borders
    5. Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania

Happy Journey

I'd like to ask for your help and knowledge or your own area of the world. I have 5 weeks free in January and together with my girlfriend we are considering the idea of traveling to your part of the world. We have been traveling quite a lot in Asia but not in Africa and I don't know the area at all.

South Africa has so many best destinations. People are coming here for visit best places. Freedom Charter Square, Kruger National Park, Garden Route, Durban Beach Front, Mpumalanga, Table Mountain, Soweto, The Cradle of the Humankind, Johannesburg, The Winelands, Northern Cape etc are best traveling destinations in South Africa. People are spending so many days to visit these places.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast