Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 weeks in SA

Default 5 weeks in SA

I just bought a ticket to Bogota on a whim and I'm planning on meeting friends in Guayaquil. I speak Spanish and my itinerary is open. I figured I'll visit colombia, ecuador and peru at minimum and I'd love to hit bolivia, but I think time is tight with only 5 weeks. I've been to brasil and argentina before and only hit the big things there and still thoroughly enjoyed it.

What would you say would be some good places to hit for a 27/m from USA who is currently unemployed? I would guess I want to hit macchu picchu - but I'm guessing there might be some flights necessary if I want to hit the good things - as I'm massively understimating travel times.

Also if anyone's gonna be in the area up until late november - let me know

Travel America

If you want to travel in southern Africa then South Africa is a good place to start. While you can fly into any country in southern Africa, most flights will route through South Africa anyway.The wealth in blooming plants is overwhelming, but the forestal resources, however, are a totally different story.

South Africa is famous for its adventure and beautiful natural wonder. This country has many natural heritage sites such as beautiful view of the wonderful place Fynbos floral heritage. If you plan to a tour of South Africa then must go and get more adventure experiences.

I'd like to ask for your help and knowledge or your own area of the world. I have 5 weeks free in January and together with my girlfriend we are considering the idea of traveling to your part of the world. We have been traveling quite a lot in Asia but not in Africa and I don't know the area at all.

Peru is my one of the most favorite countries of the world. Machu Picchu is pretty good city, I preferred to go there because I visited last year and I really enjoyed where I spend two months over there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast