Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

There are a risk in every moment of the life. There are lots of great place in the South America such as The Amazon river, The Macchu Picchu, Iguazu Falls, Rio-de-Janiero city, Angel Falls, The Pampas, Jade Museum and many more so If you really want to get the better and interesting experience of Traveling then must visit the South america.

I then plan to spend end of April May, June and July and beginning of August travelling around Panama, CR, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico (not necessarily stopping in every country along the way) and fly to Cuba for 2 weeks.

We're looking to travel from Australia (we are living in Perth but thinking a flight out of Sydney might be best/cheapest) to LA (for two weeks) then onto Central and South America (about 6 months all up) and then to Japan (say another two weeks for some snow action)...Wondering is it better to get a round the world ticket or buy indiviudal flights in each country OR... best just to book our Oz to LA ticket asap and then book the others closer to the time of travel ...we also plan to do a lot of overland travel in south america so not keen on booking flights for these (unless we have to and we can sort that out when we are there i guess)

I've been doing a lot of research and have a few things planned in a few different countries which I'm still investigating.

The itinerary is a rough idea as I will only buy airticket which fly from Hong Kong to Mexico City (Oct 15th 2011) and Buenos Aires back to Hong Kong (April 1st 2011) and I should be able to easily modify the routes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast