Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default One month in Chile

I will be doing an exchange program in Chile for the Spring '10 semester. I get down there in January for an intensive Spanish program then I am off until classes begin in March. That will give me a little more than a month to do whatever I want. Since I have no money, I'm looking for cheap travel ideas (transportation, attractions and lodging). I am hoping to get out of Chile during that period and go to either Argentina or Peru for a week or so. If you have any ideas I'm open to anything.

Travel America

That should be one of the most interesting programs i have ever heard of!
    One of the cheapest travel ideas is the Public Bus but i wouldnt expect any modern technology and something you would find in any european country.
    Good Luck and Have a nice trip!

As per my suggestion you can do not forget that Chile is as much about character as it is setting. Its far-flung location fires the imagination and has been known to make poets out of barmen, dreamers out of presidents and friends out of strangers. From excellent skiing, through to trekking, horse riding and rafting adventure sport opportunities, the country is increasingly on the radar of adrenaline junkies.Chile also voices a claim to a 1.25 million square kliometre portion of Antarctica, but given the terms of the Antarctic Treaty, no country's territorial claims to Antartica are ever recognised or permitted to be exercised at any time.

I'm going to be traveling to England in January (it's a stop over to visit my grandparents) and have 6 days in London/ south of England to fill. The weekend will be spent with friends who are not familiar with London either and suggestions for good places to go out clubbing and for dinner etc with a group of 3 would be greatly appreciated. I then have 4 days to fill on my own. I have been to London before with my family and done all of the obvious things like the British Museum, the Tate, Madame Tussauds, the London eye and the Tower so I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for places to visit that were more off the beaten track?

One of the cheapest travel ideas is the Public Bus but i wouldnt expect any modern technology and something you would find in any european country.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast