Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Flights from SA to Europe...

The title says it all.

Has anyone found and loopholes for getting from SA to Europe (or anywhere else for that matter...Asia?) affordably?

Seems to be $750 to London for a single (or return) from Sao Paulo/BA/Santiago...am i missing some obviously better/cheaper routings?

Cheers,

Travel America

Try EasyJet, They have the best prices if flight booked fast and 6 month before the flight.
    Costed me about 105euros to come and go to England(Heathrow) only, but i booked the tickets 5 months before the flight.

If you are flying via Europe, think ex-colonies to get the most flight options. For example, the most frequent flights to Namibia leave from Frankfurt. For West Africa, Dakar in Senegal is the main regional hub these days with direct flights on both Delta and South African Airways.

Any feedback on this trip? I'm signed up on it, but, just curious as to anything that might help me out on this trip. Money, what I should see when we are travelling, I have a few extra days in Instanbul, what are must sees. Also, backpack? Or rolling duffel bag??

Thoughts?? Opinions? Help!

Mike

Costed me about 105euros to come and go to England(Heathrow) only, but i booked the tickets 5 months before the flight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast