Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default London England to Paris?

I am researching a trip from YVR to London England and then finding my way to Paris for 3-5 days. What's the best mode of transportation?ThanksI have seen some train called Eurostar? Are there others?

Adventure travel and tours

Off course Eurostar is a good option, otherwise ferry also going from London to Paris, and travels also go from London, you can use this also and get a experience of ferry. some people travel with their own car in ferry and they use car in Paris for travelling, In weekend some of part no free parking zone. so you can travel from car also. if you not like to drive then Eurostar is best and fast also.

Eurostar is the only train service (since they use the tunnel underneath the English Channel). If you book in advance and have firm dates (i.e. non-changeable ticket), you can get a ticket for about 35 pounds each way.

Off advance Eurostar is a acceptable option, contrarily bear additionally activity from London to Paris, and campaign additionally go from London, you can use this additionally and get a acquaintance of ferry. some bodies biking with their own car in bear and they use car in Paris for travelling, In weekend some of allotment no chargeless parking zone. so you can biking from car also. if you not like to drive again Eurostar is best and fast also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast