Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Each island is unique in its own way and ratings can't really apply. The islands listed were chosen in part for their obscurity.

Bouvet Island
    It is almost completely covered with ice. Bouvet's claim to fame is that it is the most remote island in the world.

North Sentinel Island
    it is populated by one of the few remag "uncontacted peoples" in the world. The Sentinelese are highly xenophobic with frequently firing arrows at boats and helicopters that come too close to the island

Pitcairn Island
    Pitcairn Island, with only fifty or so inhabitants, is the least populous and most remote jurisdiction in the world

Here some list of Top Unusual Islands:-

Easter Island, South America
    Cook Islands, New Zealand
    Christmas Island, Australia
    Palmyra
    Pitcairn Island.

Howland is now a nature preserve and is probably best known for being the stop on Amelia Earhart's around-the-world flight at which she never arrived.The island chain between the Ligurian and Tyrrhenian Seas is a vital National Park and under strict conservation laws.With a unique culture,cuisine and wine cultivation,Elba is a popular tourist resort.

Which is really exciting and wonderful destinations especially Palmyra Atoll. After study your publish I search further about this region which seems like amazing. I’d definitely check out there at some point.

That’s really interesting and beautiful islands especially Palmyra Atoll. After read your post I search further about this island which seems like awesome. I’d definitely visit there in the future.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast