Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Renting a car in Italy

Heading to Italy (Rome, Florence and Venice) in a couple weeks, and was wondering if it makes more sense to rent a car in advance (online) or to pick something up while I am there.I heard that they hose you if you rent while there since they know you are a tourist. Any truth to that?If I were to rent in advance, which rental companies would offer the best deals? They all have some discount codes, but I just don't have any. Also, will be needing a larger car that will fit 4 adults and a baby. Any advice would be very much appreicated!Thanks!

Adventure travel and tours

Basically I strongly suggest you to use a company and to organize everything upon your arrival as in that way you can avoid any kind of misunderstandings. I have the same car hire experience in Tuscany and if I didn't have a local friend I will never manage to hire a car.

Below is the link:

http://www.autoeurope.com/carsplash.cfm

Go to this link which is one of the leading car rental provider in the world.

GFI, you are providing great information.. ;-)
    Explore the best beaches on your Cyprus Holidays

If you are flying to Italy and are worried that how you are gonna visit good places there without your vehicle, rest assured that there is no need to worry about it. There are many companies which gives your car on rent. You can also book a car online, if service is provided.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast