1. Great Barrier Reef, Australia
    2. Amazon Rainforest, South America
    3. Grand Canyon, USA
    4. Sahara Desert, North Africa
    5. Galápagos Islands, Ecuador
    6. Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
    7. Halong Bay, Vietnam
    8. Iguazu Falls, Barzil

I’d like to discuss about Sahara which is the world’s largest desert area. It covers from the Africa’s Atlantic Ocean side to the Red sea and consists of the countries of Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Mauritania, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Mali, Niger and Chad.

Moreover, the weather of Sahara is very hot and dry, while it is hot in day and cold in night.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

All these are truly good but I’d like to recommend “The Great Barrie Reef” which is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. . It is larger than the Great Wall of China and the only living thing on earth visible from space.

I am a natural lover tourist. Here, I mention some great natural places from all over the world.
    - Danxia Region, China
    - Phoenix Islands, Kiribati
    - Reunion National Park Reunion Islands, France
    - Papahanaumokuakea, Hawaii
    - Ngorongoro Area, Tanzania
    - Putoransky State Nature Reserve, Russia
    - Central Hills, Sri Lanka

I’d like to discuss about Sahara which is the world’s largest desert area. It covers from the Africa’s Atlantic Ocean side to the Red sea and consists of the countries of Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Mauritania, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Mali, Niger and Chad.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast