Default So I will be going to manchester for a couple days around the 10th. Advice please :)

Hi guys I recently found out I will be flying to manchester for a couple days from the 10th - 14th. So I was wondering if there is anything I can do there? I will be alone and don't mind subwaying it to another city. Are their any specific UK stores where I can find cool things? places I must eat at? sites that I could visit? Thanks in advance!

Adventure travel and tours

you might be able to engineer a cheap evaporative cooler (with very limited performance, but every little bit helps) by redirecting the outflow of a canister filter across a clean (new) nylon window screen hung vertically above the tank. The screen can be hung in a frame of cheap PVC pipe of any small to medium size (whatever you have lying around) and attached with cable ties or fishing line. Just make sure that the screen frame fits within the width of the tank, or you'll have water on the floor. A small amount of air flow in the room is helpful, but do not aim a fan directly on the screen, or it will blow the water away.

you may be on the road for a long time, or you may work late and just forget to eat. Your oragism can suffer greatly from such loads, because food contains a huge amount of vitamins that we need so much. It is no longer a secret for anyone that vitamins from natural vegetables can be replaced with other natural vitamins by buying them on the website https://topvitaminssites.com/. This is a proven store with vitamins, where you can choose what you need. Don't forget to take care of yourself