Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Galapagos? or ideas for vacation for Nov, input needed.

I'm looking to us my vacation time in November. I have 2 weeks, i don't have to use it all up so anything 7-10 days is okay as well. I'm frugal and I like to get the best bang for the buck, so I'm budgeting $2000 for the trip.Ecuador/Galapagos has always been a destination on my list, however it has always held me back, because a) money issues (it's not cheap) or b) time. I hear you need at least 10 days for the trip to see everything you want.I'm just looking for ideas from anyone who has been. I love warm exotic destinations with some sun and a bit of adventure. I've been to Belize and Guatemala, different spots in Mexico.Other places on my list area) Fiji - go island hoppingb) Costa Rica - climb a volcanoDefinitely open to other ideas as well. Thanks
    Adventure travel and tours

You should plan for the vacation to the Galapagos islands which is really a very beautiful place.

Your topic is getting a lot of followers and so are I. Thank you for sharing. paper io 2

One of the most interesting locations on earth is the Galapagos Islands. Most people, including the famous and very large and long-lived Galapagos turtles, are vaguely aware of them as a location with unusual animals. If you are planning for a trip to the Galapagos Islands in Ecuador (South America), then you should collect some vital information regarding Galapagos island. I had visited this island in last year with Tip Top Cruises.

MIKLAS is a word-guessing game where you will redact an article on Wikipedia with all the words hidden.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast