Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best places to Visit Russia...

Lets hit to Krasnoyarsk. Symbols of Krasnoyarsk appear on a russian paper banknotes ten years ago. Get russian 10-roubles notes & you will see symbols of our city: chapel, dam & bridge.
    You like to be rolled on board & ski ? I am offer carry out some days in wonderful place of nature. & take away a video as a souvenir . I'm generous and kind. I really like to meet with new people. Come to my place and we'll have fun

voice skype now zaq122ws
    Europe Travel

According to me best place to visit in Russia are Gorky Park, Hermitage Museum, Red Square of Moscow, Old Arbat Street, New Arbat Street, Tretyakov Gallery, Lenin Mausoleum, The Kremlin, Peter and Paul Fortress, and Tverskaya Street. These all destination are very famous in Russia.

Russia is a country with beautiful landscape, dramatic, historic and great resources. Russia is a vast and diverse nation and it has many places that are very attractive and extremely beautiful. There are a lot of different destinations for those wishing to travel to Russia ranging from stunning folk festivals and events that will take place during the time you intended to visit Russia.

Hi! It all depends, what are you looking for. If you are looking for heritage sights, please visit Sant Petersburg,
    which is the most beautiful city in Russia.

IMO, these places are must see whenever visit Russia such as:
    A great daytrip from Moscow
    Orthodox Church
    The big mosque
    The Romanoff Church
    The great museum of wooden building is also famous all over the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast