Default budget tours of europe, traveling with 55 year old parents!!!

ok soo...this isn't going to happen for awhile but i thought i'd get an early start.

my parents have come to visit me twice while i was living in europe. before this, they basically hadn't travelled at all. i figured if this were to happen again, a nice package tour might be the way to go. i normally don't like package tours but costs add up since my parents are largely anti-walking long distances and anti-hostel.

so has anyone been on a tour that was a lot of fun with reasonable costs? i've also been looking at intrepidtravel.com as they seem to offer a lot of freedom within the itinerary but i don't know of any other companies to start with.

i would also prefer ones with flexible "single supplements", since i will be the third wheel. lol
    Europe Travel

nyone who's travelled a lot will tell you that certain holiday destinations suit some age groups better than others. There are some places that are appeal to students - such as Barcelona, for instance, Los Angeles, or Berlin. More 'grown-up' tourist destinations include the Maldives, Machu Picchu or Seville. And there are places to visit that appeal more to senior travellers, and with good reason. If you're a silver traveller, the chances are Europe is on your A list.