Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It was a great trip for me to have a beautiful vacation with my friends to Dubai, which i got many offers on air tickets and hotel bookings with Rehlat to save huge money for my next vacation.There are so many airlines to Dubai but I preferred Air Arabia because it is a low cost airline and provide great hostility.

Last edited by Aayan; 02-17-2016 at 02:15 AM.

hey lifeonlake,
    its been quite a while to ask now, may I know how was your trip...?

yes it would be lowest rate but after covid virus it cannot b possible

The cheapest way to get to Dubai depends on your location and travel dates. Generally, the cheapest way to get to Dubai is by booking a flight with a low-cost airline, such as Air Arabia, Flydubai, or IndiGo, which offer budget-friendly options for travel to Dubai. Additionally, booking in advance and being flexible with your travel dates can help you find lower prices. You can also consider booking flights during off-peak travel times or using online travel agencies and flight comparison websites to find the best deals. It is important to keep in mind that the cheapest option may not always be the most comfortable or convenient, so be sure to weigh all your options before making a decision.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast