Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Cheapest way to get to Dubai?

Hi all. I'm ready to visit Dubai and can leave any time. Would someone help me find the best way to get a deal to fly there? I'm in Vancouver and someone suggested I visit London first, and then find a deal from an agent there. Not sure what to do as the total ticket could go north of 1500 pretty easily. I want to visit Dubai 3rd or 4th week September 2010, and return 30 days later. If I do an extended stopover anywhere it would be London, UK where I have family and could spend around 2 weeks there and extend my trip overall. Any help/advice/suggestions or even the phone/email/website for your travel agent would be great. I could go down the standard Travelocity/Expedia road and just book an online deal but I figure someone here must have some experience with this already. Thanks in advance!

Travel World
    Travel Australia

You won’t be able to get cheaper tickets from Canada to UAE. Howeve0r, if flying from USA is an option then you can get a ticket under $1000.

You will not be able to get more affordable goes from North america of america to UAE. Howeve0r, if visiting by air from USA is an choice then you can get a the front under $1000.

he lowest fare found to Dubai (DXB) was £328 with KLM, the cheapest direct flight was £354 with Royal Brunei, while Business Class was £1157 with Ukraine Airlines.

You can book cheap flight tickets and cheap hotels using Rehlat.com.
    To get around Dubai, plan to use public transportation. The metro is the fastest method of moving through the city, and it's also the most affordable.
    Last edited by eiliyah; 11-20-2015 at 05:11 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast