Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Going to Japan Oct 2 - 14

What should I do.. where should I go?? What should I eat??We are getting 7 day JR rail passes so suggest away!! ThanksEDIT - going with my GF...
    Travel World
    Travel Australia

On September 27, President Bush called Prime Minister Abe for a congratulatory message. In the telephone conversation, Mr. Abe stated his determination to continue Mr. Koizumi's reform and to further strengthen the Japan-U.S. alliance. President Bush extended an official invitation to Mr. and Mrs. Abe to visit with him in the United States at any location they would like, mentioning the White House, Camp David, or his Crawford Ranch in Texas as possibilities.

On the same day, Mr. Taro Aso, who was re-elected Foreign Minister, and Secretary of State Rice had a phone discussion as well, covering their mutual determination to: have an even stronger Japan-U.S. alliance under the new Abe administration, work together with China and Korea, and cooperate on the war on terrorism and resolving issues with North Korea.

In October, Japan emerges from a hot, wet summer to become dry and cool. The weather is pleasant and the peak summer travel season is over. Travel prices tend to be relatively low in October, except in areas that have autumn leaves that peak during the month such as the town of Nikko.Aug 14, 2015

You can come to Vietnam, where there are white sandy stretches of beach and extremely friendly people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast