Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK hotels

Default HK hotels

Our Oct vacation is really approaching now and I haven't booked the hotels in HK yet! Our family (2 adults with a 4 year old) will be traveling with other 4 relatives. All the other 4 are younger ones and they plan to shop/party etc. till they drop, so they booked one of those hostels in Tsim Sha Tsui. It's super cheap, like $30/night. But us with a young kid, I'm sure we'll stay longer in the hotel rooms and I don't think the hostels will be the best choice for us. ----We'll spend about 2-3 nights in HK ----my must-see list includes Ocean Park, the Peak and the Light Show at the harbour (not sure if I can fit in a night cruise in the harbour the same night). ----I would like to do some shopping but not super crazy about it With the above mentioned background, is it possible for me to find some decent hotels below $150/night? ---- with my must-see list, does it matter which area of HK I should stay? How good/bad is transportation in HK? ---- in general, how much of a difference is it between a hostel and say $100/night (i.e. lower-end) hotels ---- any recommanded website for hotel bookings? Sorry for all the questions, I'm not very familiar with HK and I'm running out of time Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Travel World
    Travel Australia

There are many luxury hotels in Hongkong which is most famous such as Hotel Icon, The Royal Pacific Hotel and Towers, Regal Kowloon Hotel, Royal Plaza, and City Garden Hotel. These al hotels are provide great facilities and services,

Book a hotel in Hong Kong online. Hotels from budget to luxury. Good rates. No reservation costs. Read hotel reviews from real guests.

There are many luxury hotels in Hongkong just check out online &see the reviews and book best hotels.

madp | mobile app designers | custom mobile app development company

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast