Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default advice on travel in SE Asia

I am currently studying in Cha-am, Thailand (2.5 hours south of Bangkok) and am trying to decide what to do over my fall break. I have ten consecutive days, which is great, but there are so many places I want to go that I can't really decide. I was thinking it would be best to take this time for Cambodia and Vietnam.

Anyway, I am trying to find the best, and cheapest, way to get to these places.

Vietnam and Cambodia are two of the many places I want to visit while I am here. I am also interested in Laos, Indonesia, and Malaysia which is why it is hard for me to decide where to go. I'm going back and forth deciding which ones would be best for weekend(3-4 day) excursions and which would be better for my break. If you have experience traveling in these areas I would greatly appreciate your help :-)
    South East Asia Travel

In many Asian countries, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Viet Nam, the penalties for drug offences (possession or trafficking) are severe and can include the death penalty. The possession of even small quantities of drugs for recreational purposes can result in lengthy jail sentences and deportation. While "party pills" may be legal in New Zealand, travellers should not take them on holiday overseas as they are classed as prohibited substances/drugs in many countries.

Many of the locals will wait on the river and offer you this service throughout the day and night.

I was thinking it would be best to take this time for Cambodia and Vietnam.Anyway, I am trying to find the best, and cheapest, way to get to these places.Vietnam and Cambodia are two of the many places I want to visit while I am here.

Yes, Malaysia is heaven on earth which is one of my hot favorite countries in Asia I really love to visit there especially for its beaches.
    Moreover, if you want adventure vacation so try visiting Dubai where you can find plenty of different types of activities and I am sure once you visit then come back again.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast