Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Best Places India for October

India known for its versatlity is all-year round country to visit. it has mild winter with pleasent monsoon but hot and dry summers. for october, you can have many places to visit.

North:- Jodhpur, Kota, Chandigarh and Jaisalmer
    South;- Mysore, Kodaikanal, Tirupati
    Central: Kanha, Ujjain, Mandu
    East:- Kolkata, Darjeeling, Bodh Gaya
    North-East:- Gangtok, Guwahati
    West:- Khandala, Daman, Saputara

Well, I’d like to recommend visiting Kolkata which is one of the big cities of India and also known as “City of Joy”. It is one of the major metropolitan cities of India after Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai where you’ll find plenty of outstanding places like Victoria Memorial, Eden Gardens, Kali Temple, Ganga Sagar and Sunder bans Tiger Reserve etc.

Jodhpur in Rajasthan is a marvelous tourist destination with many eye catching attractions in and around.Moreover, after keeping in view various aspects we have customized a special tour package for your which takes you to the Best Places of India. South India part such as Kerala is best place in India to travel in the month of Dec.

You must be in India at the time of Diwali, the festival of lights. I was there a couple times and that was amazing. I really loved people moving busily in purchasing new clothes and family get together happens at the time of festival and they are enjoying at least for 3 days.
    Explore the best beaches on your Cyprus Holidays

i prefer Goa for holidays in October, beautiful beaches with love ones its ow some, feel very happy and enjoy a lot

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast