Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Using Iphone in China/HK

I'm planning to go to HK then China. I was advised to get China Mobile since you can use this card in HK and China. But if I buy this card in HK does that mean I still pay roaming charges in China?Also I have an Iphone. If I jailbreak and unlock the Iphone, does that mean I can just pop a SIM card in and use it?Thanks

Travel World
    Travel Australia

You need not pay roaming charges for a Hong Kong SIM card while in China.
    Yes, If you unlock your iPhone you can just pop a SIM card and start using it. But make sure that you choose a wise method to unlock your iPhone. Unsafe unlocking methods would give you problems in accessing other SIM cards. One of the safest and easiest method to unlock an iPhone is to unlock using remote unlocking service. You can get the remote unlocking service for an iPhone from www.TheUnlockArena.com at affordable cost with free unlocking instructions. All the best mate.
    Last edited by baldfrend; 01-03-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Yeah, you can just open roaming service with you China mobile SIM card to reduce the cost of phone, more importantly, you just pay the same price whenever you go in China.

I think you have to pay roaming charges if you buy the sim card in HONGKONG.

Presently, it's conceivable to contain your costs, on account of new offers from transporters, SIMs you can purchase int he nation you are going to, or even versatile hotspots.Is it workable for me to utilize it on a US bearer design without an excessive amount of additional inconvenience/cost? Shouldn't something be said about in the UK and somewhere else in Europe ? Will I have the capacity to exchange the iPhone 6 to my US Apple account (with all my iTunes/App Store content) OK? A debt of gratitude is in order for your tips, MeFites!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast