Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice sought

Default Advice sought

Hi guys,

I'll get straight to the point and say i need help ! Yes, having done a decent amount of travel i find myself in need of advice for my next trip. We (girlfriend and I) would like to do a Canada/States/Central America combo and the details are:-

1, It will be from end of Jan til end of March 2010
    2, What is a reasonable itinery for that type of trip? We are happy to be 3-4 days in a spot before moving on
    3, Advice sought on where to start ie move up from Central America and depart from Canada or vice versa - flight prices will influence this (we will be flying out of and back to London)
    4, Weather is an important factor too so keep it sunny people!

Any advice would be warming received, although we are pretty set on the location, other places would be considered, although we have done South America, Asia, Oz, NZ etc before and this seems the last place to cross off the list. However, a possible Russia/baltic states/China option tempt us too

Thanks in advance

Jeff and Sarah
    North America Travel

Cool

Well I assume you plan to visit the mountains. Great for hikes, skiing and such, plus lots of other side adventures like dog sled rides, snowshoeing and whatnot.
    Plus if your going to Alberta anyway, and why wouldn't you, you could catch a little break and some great music at the Tongue on the Post Folk Festival!

"The first thing is that once the text has been approved and agreed every country has to do its own thing," said Mr Kenny in Brussels.

"In our case the Attorney General will have to analyse that, forensically examine it and give official and formal information and advice to the Government as to whether a referendum is required or not. Obviously I wouldn't speculate on that because I'm not confident to

A leading union is taking urgent legal advice over "appalling" comments made by BBC presenter Jeremy Clarkson about the huge strike by public sector workers, it was announced today.

Unison called on the corporation to sack the Top Gear presenter, who said on BBC's The One Show last night that the strikers should be "shot".

He added: "I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families."

Unison, which represents more than a million public sector workers, said it was considering whether the comments should be referred to the police.

Please tell the victim to seek advice at the consulting office or to contact a Consultant personally. If the victim is unable to seek advice on his/her own, please accompany the victim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast