Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The people of every faith and religion live together to create a unique and colorful mosaic. There is a festival for every reason and for every season. North India Temple Tour will take us to the temples of North India and Madhya Pradesh. The temples of Khajuraho are among the finest example of temple craftsmanship in the whole of India. India has rich cultural and historical heritage well preserved in its temple architecture and pilgrim sites. From the majestic Himalayan ranges in the North, to Kanyakumari in the South, there are thousand of shrines, worship places and temples in India dating back to hundreds of years. Many theories have been formulated to explain the existence of these holy sites in such a huge number, paving the path to attain salvation or "nirvana".

Akshardham temple in New Delhi is best temple in India.

In my opinion Akshardham in New Delhi, and Somnath temple in Gujarat are two famous temples in India.

All these are amazing temples. I just love the art work and the architecture of these temples. Now I am thinking of visiting these places in near future.

Akshartham is really very good temple in Delhi, I visited this temple .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast