Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to surf in China on Internet through the bans?

Is there an easy way to set up a VPN on a laptop in China because I heard sites such as Facebook are banned so you need a VPN or something to get around the shields? I'm planning on using WIFI from hotels and coffee shops with my laptop when I'm there. Thanks

Travel World
    Travel Australia

You'd better use a proxy in China, which allows you to visit the banned websites.

I found this site, ancientchinaguides.com, a travel website and series of guides with a focus on ancient china,not just the hottest spots we had even heard but also the remote areas. The site covers all of China and you can browse by region and download eguides. Some amazing, beautiful off the beaten track villages and towns there, many of them are now accessible by high-speed rail.
    also the ebook guide book link, makedopublishing.com/ancientvillages1

I found this site, ancientchinaguides.com, a travel website and series of guides with a focus on ancient china,not just the hottest spots we had even heard but also the remote areas. The site covers all of China and you can browse by region and download eguides. Some amazing, beautiful off the beaten track villages and towns there, many of them are now accessible by high-speed rail. makedopublishing.com/ancientvillages1

The Chinese focal government has two principle methods for controlling what its nationals see on the web: the Great Firewall, as it is called by outsiders, which is an arrangement of constrag access to remote sites which began in the late 1990s, and the Golden Shield, a framework for household reconnaissance set up in 1998 by the Ministry of Public Security.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast