Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamaica holyday

Seven Mile Beach in Jamaica is ideal for the active travelers. Go for a dive or enjoy other activities such as snorkeling, wind-sailing and water-skiing. I had the best time here!

Just hearing Jamaica, the first thing that will come to my mind is Bob Marley. He is my favorite ragae singer! Jamaica have beautiful beaches and feeling the ragae atmosphere is really great there.
    “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.”

hotels krk
    hotels insel krk

These are some hotel in Jamaica

Sensatori Resort Jamaica. Negril,Jamaica.
    Royalton White Sands. Trelawny,Jamaica.
    Riu Palace Tropical Bay. Negril,Jamaica.
    Riu Montego Bay. Montego Bay,Jamaica.
    ClubHotel Riu Ocho Rios. Ocho Rios,Jamaica.

Jamaica, a Caribbean island country, has a rich geography of mountains, rainforests and reef-lined shorelines. Huge numbers of its comprehensive resorts are grouped in Montego Bay, with its British-provincial design, and Negril, known for its jumping and snorkeling locales. Jamaica is acclaimed as the origination of reggae music, and its capital Kingston is home to the Bob Marley Museum, devoted to the well known vocalist.

The Music Island of the Caribbean. Caribbean Beaches. - Swim in crystal clear water at Cornwall Beach, Montego Bay. - Seven Mile Beach is the signature beach in Negril, great for long walks, sunbathing and live entertainment. Luxury. - January to April: Carnival fever spreads across the island as Bacchanal kicks off.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast