Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jamaica holyday

Default Jamaica holyday

Start holiday in Jamaica's capital Kingston, visit the Bob Marley Museum, located in the celebrations of the late singer recording studio.Jamaica attract a variety of tourists. Families on holiday in Jamaica enjoy beautiful beaches, golfers are attracted by the courts of first class divers and water sports are attracted by beautiful coral reefs and excellent condition.

Well, Jamaica is pretty good Island for spending holidays which is perfect for honeymoon as well. There are lots of places over there especially Negril.

It is one of the largest and best beaches which have receiving every year number of visitors makes their honeymoon in this place. I also spent there for romantic vacation with my girlfriend and I really enjoyed.

Jamaica can be a great destination for your holidays specially honeymoon for the fact that the island is great in its landscape and has a number of extremely beautiful beaches. The town of Ocho Rios is a must visit in Jamaica. The main tourist attractions of Ocho Rios are the Dunns River Falls and the Discovery Bay. The city of Montego Bay is also a must visit tourist destination in Jamaica.

Jamaica is popular for its beaches among travelers. And if you are also a lover of beaches then this is the best place for your next vacation.

My friend have suggested me to go Jamaica and enjoy my holidays..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast