Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hong Kong: where to live?

I found a couple highly rated hostels in Hong Kong, I'm wondering which you guys would recommend, the Y-Hop Inn is rated at 97%, but I could use some of my Starwood points on hotels. Y-Hop is located in Tsim Tsa Chui but that's away from hip areas like Lan Kwai Fong. Which part of Hong Kong should I live in to be in the centre of the action? And there seems to be bridges connecting the islands. How do you get from one place to the other?

Travel World
    Travel Australia

well, if you feel Hong Kong hotels are much too expensive, you can choose to live in its neighboring-hood of Shenzhen, where the hotel fee is much cheaper, and it's also the common method that most visitors do in Hong Kong.

For hotels information i could suggest you this website lowcost.com for more information....
    You can Visit here for more Travel information around the World Lowcost hotels

Overhauled flats are additionally broadly accessible in this locale. Kowloon is a standout amongst the most thickly populated places on the planet, so it is as occupied, if not more so than Hong Kong Island itself. The New Territories offers various locales with substantially more moderate convenience.

Best places to live in Hong Kong are as below:
    Kowloon Tong & West Kowloon – Good for Families. ...
    The Mid Levels – Wonderfully Central. ...
    Repulse Bay & Stanley – Offering the Beach Life. ...
    The Peak.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast