Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hotels in Hong Kong

I'm thinking about going to Hong Kong next year in March or April and looking for a hotel. I've only been to Hong Kong once and that was 7 years ago. Back then, we stayed on the Kowloon side in an area called Tsim Tsai Shui near the Star Ferry terminal. The hotel was about CDN $155 a night on Expedia. This time round, it seems like I can't find anything less than $225 CDN!!!. Is this the norm? We don't read Chinese, so pretty much looking into staying near transportation hubs with shopping and dg. Any tips on finding a cheaper hotel and decent one would be great as we will have our 3-yr-old daughter with us. Thanks.

Travel World
    Travel Australia

Hotels in Hong Kong are accepted to be expensive. On average, auberge ante can be from as low as $100 to as top as $500 per night. There are as well account hotels that are lower than $100 per night which are of top accepted and at the aforementioned time not compromising the casework they provide.

There are many luxury hotels in Hongkong:
    - Hotel Icon
    - The Royal Pacific Hotel and Towers
    - Regal Kowloon Hotel
    - Royal Plaza
    - City Garden Hotel

There are number of hotels in Hong Kong but you can't expect the same rent now. It is very costlier now.

If you planning to stay in Hong Kong then you would pay more for Hotel, because this is most costly place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast