Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Traveling within China

Hey guys I am a bit rushed so I don't think I'll be able to do a tour. I wanted to do the China Spree tour as I read raves things about it on tripadvisor but you need at least 2 weeks or so to book that. I have 14 days between Beijing and Shanghai. I want to spend at least 2-3 days in Beijing and at least 3-4 days in Shanghai. How can I make the best of the time in between? I am thinking of going to Nanjing, Suzhou, Huangzhou since they're all in the same area. I was thinking of Xian but am worried that it's not exactly on the way. Should I fly from Beijing to Nanjing and then take the train from Nanjing to Suzhou, Huangzhou and ultimately Shanghai? Any other cities in the area worth visiting that won't cause me to veer off my path? How many days should I spend in each city? Should I take a train between the cities after Nanjing? Thanks

Travel World
    Travel Australia

China is very well developed country at that time. China is super power in Asia.

Good news for all traveler from all London airport to all over world. Dear flight provide best fare to Melbourne Australia from London.

well, you are wise enough to fly from Beijing to Nanjing by plane and take a train to Suzhou and Hangzhou from Nanjing and then to Shanghai, you are advised to visit Beijing at least for 3 days and 5 days in Shanghai to get the most of your journey. What's more, you are highly recommended to visit Shanghai Bund, Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Confucian Temple, the Jade Buddha Temple in Shanghai.

Many thanks for sharing good info…!!!)

Check out this new series of travel guides with a focus on ancient China. The site covers all of China and you can browse by region. Some amazing, beautiful off the beaten track villages and towns there, many of them are now accessible by high-speed rail. And you can download a copy of the ancient villages guide here: makedopublishing.com/ancientvillages1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast