Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

If I plan to visit UK so I decided to travel Switzerland because it is one of the best countries in the world for spending vacation which is heaven in the world. Zurich is really good for working because one of my friends working there and he is really happy with his work.

I been there before one year ago and frequented ice bar and structure link it is so awesome, and best chocolates are there, various verity in chocolates i love chocolates, and bring so many chocolates from there, coat spud also good food if you eat non veg. then cash throw and meat beak, hen is differ awesome quality.

hey, can absolutely acclaim Brighton for the amazing bank and pier, and the Peak District, for beauteous scenery, walks, and alfresco activities!

Thanks for sharing this great post, it was really helpful as well as informative to read about things to do, to see and to eat in UK.

If in the Stonehenge area go to Salisbury and check out the cathederal. They have an original version of the Magna Carta.
    Take a trip up the Thames to Greenwich and see the Cutty Sark and the Greenwich Mean Time Clock.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast