Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default must see or must buys or must eats from UK

am currently in the UK right now touring the city (downtime right now and 'ing LOL - my feet are killing me and resting right now)... heading over to stonehenge and windsor castle in the next few days. for those who had been to the UK, what were your must see's, must eats, and must buy's... things are quite expensive here (though not all) and im thinking of buying a pair of church's shoes since they're even prolly more expensive back home (or hard to find). any other ideas? thanks amongst the sights already done: westminster abbey, london eye, st paul, buckingham palace, royal mews, tower bridge, london bridge, tower of london, oxford street, leicester square, watch theater, madame tussaud, picadilly circus... i have 5 more days here to go...

Travel World
    Travel Australia

according to my knowledge following thing are must, but you should can help for other also.
    must see : tower bridge, national museum, Brighton beach, and ice bar in London city.
    must buy : there is so many thing to buy it upon your test but you can buy form there good jacket, sunglasses, latest gadget, perfume and designer clothes.
    must eats : lots of verity chocolates, jacket potato, pizza and pastas.

Wow, that is right and i am agree with Steave, that is really great and should try these, i been there before one year ago and visited ice bar and tower bridge it is so cool, and best chocolate are there, various verity in chocolate i love chocolate, and bring so many chocolate from there, jacket potato also good food if you eat non veg. then sausage roll and steak beak, chicken is vary nice quality. really great foods and places are there.

hey, can definitely recommend Brighton for the amazing beach and pier, and the Peak District, for stunning scenery, walks, and outdoor activities!

Fish and chips are must but try to avoid the traditional English breakfast as it is really too much. Instead you can try coffee shops and some muffins. I can also recommend you to see the Kensington gardens, the Zoo and the Aquarium which is really amazing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast