Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

North and east regions of India prepare for the chilly winters and snow bound climates in November. Shimla enjoys heavy snowfall from November to January which makes it a perfect destination for snow lover tourists and winter sports enthusiasts from across the world. One can savor gorgeous sights such as planes and hills covered with white blanket, cascading waterfalls, fruit laden orchards, and verdant hills. All in all Shimla gives you an excellent opportunity to reconnect with nature.

Hi there. I am going to go to Darjeeling and Sikkim for about a week this November with my husband (part of a one month trip that will also include Rajasthan and Varanasi). I don't think we'll do a treak b/c of the limited amount of time, but we do want to see some lovely areas with great mt. views and do some day hikes and see some Buddhist temples. I've read some about Eastern Sikkim with Pelling, etc. and some about Northern Sikkim and they all sound great. I can't decide. What are your favorite places and what places would you recommend for this time frame? What itinerary would you suggest? Thanks so much!

I suggest to top places in India are
    Agra, Goa, Kanyakumari, Lakshydip, Rajasthan, Darjeeling, Rushikesh and Haridware as well.
    so many nice places in India but i prefer these all.

One more place that I recently visited that is Nainital. It also comes in best visiting place throughout Year but best from November to February for snow clad mountains and cool weather. Book a cab is the best option to visit all open as well as hidden places that is blessed by nature.
    Last edited by caarzonrent; 04-24-2013 at 06:24 AM.

Yes all location mentioned above in India are good and beautiful. Shimla,Goa,Kerla are also good places to see.
    To avail the Maldives Holiday Packages or luxury hotels Maldives,visit our website: maldivestraveller.com

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast