Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think planning for Italy trip is really good idea. Italy is one of the most popular tourist attraction points where every year so many of people going to journey. There are so many of place to visit like Rome, Florence, Venice etc. There are so many luxury hotels available which offer bed and breakfast accommodation with great alternative for the people who want to personalized service and laid back atmosphere in their accommodation. Hotel olymipa terme, Chalet Du lys, griffin's resort, hotel Helvetia are the best hotels for comfortable stay.

Visiting Italy will give you a great experience if you go in Rome. Visit the Vatican City, that would be a great vacation that you can have.
    Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.. - Unknown
    alberghi isola di krk
    alberghi krk

Italy is great!
    Liked the lake Garda ( Lago di Garda) in the North (Alps) and I also can recommend Florence (Firenze) and Pisa!

If you want to spend a romantic holiday, Venice, Florence or Rome.
    If you want to spend a summer holiday with beautiful beaches, Sardinia.
    If you want to go skiing in the mountains, the Dolomites.

In Italy, I have only been to Venice, but I have to say it's one of the neatest cities I've ever visited. We walked around, got lost a few dozen times, experienced everything, and then later wondered what about it was so different, so unique--and then it hit us--there are no cars, buses or trains. And it's not that they don't exist there, we knew that going in--it's that you don't even notice the lack of them. It's kind of weird, and really neat.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast