Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Italy for first-timer

So my 5th yr anniversary is coming up mid 2011 and I want to surprise my wife with a trip to her roots in Italy. Neither of us have ever been so looking for as much input and help as possible on this. Of course, its easy to spend a ton of money but, of course, like most ppl, don't have a money tree so any tips or insider deals would be appreciated.Ideally her roots are Calebrese so that area is perfect. Are bed and breakfeasts a good idea? Its just the 2 of us - no rug rats.

Travel World
    Travel Australia

Italy is one of the best countries in Europe for visiting where people are friendly and helpful. You’ll find plenty of outstanding places over there like Venice, Rome and Florence etc. I’d highly recommend to visiting there.

Bed and breakfast is not just a good idea, its perfect! How romantic of you to treat your wife...
    Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.
    Koh Tao Koh Tao Thailand Koh Tao Accommodation

Romantic indeed! You can take a short trip to her native area, but I suggest for both of you to spend the rest of your time there in Rome and Venice! Venice is more romantic than Rome, but Rome has more landmarks to see! I will ket you decide!

Thanks for sharing this story!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast