Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default TD Travel Rewards points useable for travel insurance?

I have a ton of points to use, and was hoping to get the all-inclusive insurance option paid with points, but the Travel centre is closed. Does anyone know if I can book the insurance package with points? If they allow it, I'll wait until Monday to purchase, otherwise I'll just go with insurance. Thanks in advance!

Travel World
    Travel Australia

It’s really great posts.

I think travelling pays borrowing cards are very alike to air miles borrowing cards and common flyer borrowing cards, and may in some situations be one and the same. So if you have a travel insurance policy then it's good because travelling insurance company provide a travel reward point facility to their customer.

Most of the travel insurance companies are providing such kind of travel reward point facilities. So that at every visit, number of travelling points are added to your travelling account and you can get some kind of reward as well.
    Get The Advantages of Miami Lawyer

To providing best deals of traveling is work of insurance companies & that work is being done by insurance companies ! There are many insurance companies in market those provide best service insurance to their customers but they added traveling points.
    Click here to Book sightseeing tour in Miami & view Home Page of Miami tours.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast