Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Destination for New Year

Can anyone tell me some of the most beautiful place to spend the New Year celebration with girlfriend?
    Regards,
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Well, there are plenty of places are located around the world but I’d like to recommend Dubai which is one of the best places to celebrating the New Year with girlfriend.

You have vast ranges of collection of tours like Burj Khalifa, Palm Jumairah Beach, Dubai city tour, Hatta safari and Ski Dubai. I’d definitely recommend everyone must visit once.

New Year destinations:
    - Sydney, Australia
    - New York, United State
    - London, united Kingdom
    - Hong Kong SAR, China

New Year's Evening in Paris is great. Everyone goes out. Every restaurant has a big special dinner. At midnight everyone pours out into the streets and its quite a party.

I'm also making a plane to make celebrate this New year 2013 with my boy ! well I currently I'm staying in Sydney, Australia & I don't think there is something more better place or destination to celebrate New Year. Here is a short list of most amazing & popular destination just to celebrate New year.

Sydney, Australia
    New York City, New York
    Berlin, Germany
    London, England
    Toronto, Ontario
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Tokyo, Japan
    Los Angeles, California
    Paris, France
    Disney World, Florida

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast