Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The Tower Suite is very romantic with beautiful bed, spectacular pool and a jacuzzi in the room .... The meat was perfect and delicious

Post Re: Bulgaria The Cheapest City in the Balcans

Thanks for sharing the information regarding the Balcans.. I have been there and I enjoyed a lot with my family members.. I am glad I visited here and come to know more facts about it.. I am again visiting there this year..

You are right that this country is pretty cheap compared to other European countries and there are definitely a lot of things that could be seen. I travel to Varna last year which I spouse is one of their big cities and was quite surprised as to be honest I didn't know much about the country neither about the customs there. It was pretty strange and funny experience.

The Bulgaria seems to be cheaper for the tourist, the reason being that the currency here is Bulgarian Lev which is equivalent to half a Euro or 70 cents approximately. Bulgaria has been the traveler's favorite destination to witness the lush green Balkan mountains.

Really nice advice about Bulgaria, Thanks for administration this advantageous capacity and photographs. I planned to go Europe in abutting year. Bulgaria accept actual admirable beaches and I ambition to appointment that.

Here is actual able capacity of Bulgaria.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast