Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Bulgaria The Cheapest City in the Balcans

One of the most beautiful countries in the heart of the Balcans is Bulgaria.
    Bulgaria borders five other countries: Romania to the north (mostly along the River Danube), Serbia and the Republic of Macedonia to the west, and Greece and Turkey to the south. The Black Sea defines the extent of the country to the east.
    I was attracted by the varying and beautiful landscapes, well-preserved historical and cultural heritage, and the tranquility of rural and mountain areas.

Bulgaria is truly beautiful place and it has lots of tourist attractions places. Here, I have found the most attractive places:

Pirin National Park
    St George Rotunda
    Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
    National Ethnographic Museum
    Vitosha Mountain
    Rila Monastery
    Momchilovtsi

Best Regards,
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Post Re: The Cheapest City in the Balcans

I totally agree with you guys its one of the beautiful place I had ever seen..Here is the profile of the place..

Area: 110,993.6 sq km

Population: 7,973, 673 (2001)

Capital city: Sofia

Official language: Bulgarian

Alphabet: Cyrillic

Religion: There is freedom of religious confessions. Traditional religion in the Republic of Bulgaria is Eastern Orthodox Christianity

National holiday: March 3, the day of the Liberation of Bulgaria from Ottoman domination (1878)

Monetary unit: the Bulgarian Lev

Administrative division: 28 regions, named after their respective regional centres.

State system: a parliamentary republic with a one-chamber parliament (National Assembly), consisting of 240 national representatives, elected for a four-year term of service. The head of state of the republic is the President, elected for a five-year term of service. The Council of Ministers is the main body of executive power.

Relief: most diverse. Average height above sea level 470 m. Some 31.5% of the country territory is plain (up to 200 m above sea level), 41% are lowlands and hilly regions (from 200 to 600 m above sea level), and 27.5% are mountains (from 600 to more than 1,600 m above sea level).

Climate: moderate continental with Black Sea influence in the east and Mediterranean in the south.

Bulgaria Beach

Waters: rivers (main rivers are Danube, Maritsa, Mesta, Strouma, Iskar, Yantra); warm and cold mineral springs (more than 600); lakes coastal (some with curative mineral mud) and of glacial origin (in the Rila and Pirin mountains).

Plant and animal world: extremely diverse. An Act on the Protected Territories is operating in Bulgaria, aimed at the preservation of the country flora and fauna. It has specified the following categories in the country: a national and nature park, a reserve and a tended reserve, a natural sight, a protected locality.

Economy: Bulgaria has been an associated member of the European Union (EU) since 1992. In 1997 an agreement was signed with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank for economic stabilization and for the carrying through of economic reforms in the country. A currency board was introduced. The national monetary unit has been referred to the EURO. A structural reform is underway aimed at an economic growth, a functioning market economy and at paving the way for foreign investments in the country.

Transport: railway, automobile, air and water.

International automobile sign: BG

International telephone code: +359
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Hey Have a one look here also: location maison vacances | location vacances piscine

Really nice information about Bulgaria, Thanks for sharing this useful details and photographs. I planned to go Europe in next year. Bulgaria have very beautiful beaches and I wish to visit that.
    Here is very proper details of Bulgaria.

Some of your fellow travelers might be interested in jog you. To make contact, check the January Departure Lounge where the others may be looking for you. If you don't see your specific trip listed, go ahead and add it so the others can find you.

Buen viaje!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast