Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I Guess Haiti is not accepting any visitors

On January 12, 2010, Haiti was struck by a magnitude-7.0 earthquake, the country's most severe earthquake in over 200 years. The epicenter of the quake was just outside the Haitian capital Port-au-Prince. It has been estimated that the death toll could reach 200,000.Widespread damage resulted from the quake. The capital city was devastated.
    Historical Things that matter is that Haiti was the FIRST country that recognized the Greek Independence from Othoman Empire in 25 March 1821!
    Haiti will need to be completely rebuilt from the ground up, according to a journalist, as "even in good times, Haiti is an economic wreck, balancing precariously on the razor's edge of calamity.
    Haiti is getting help from all around the world.
    Our prays are with them.

Well, it's good to know that they have already recovered.

Haiti is a Caribbean country that shares the island of Hispaniola with the Dominican Republic to its east. Though it’s still recovering from a 2010 earthquake, many of Haiti's landmarks dating to the early 19th century remain intact. These include Citadelle la Ferričre, a mountaintop fortress, and the nearby ruins of Sans-Souci Palace, the baroque former royal home of King Henry I.

Haiti is a Caribbean nation that imparts the island of Hispaniola to the Dominican Republic to its east. In spite of the fact that it's as yet recouping from a 2010 seismic tremor, a considerable lot of Haiti's points of interest dating to the mid nineteenth century stay in place. These incorporate Citadelle la Ferričre, a peak post, and the adjacent remains of Sans-Souci Palace, the florid previous illustrious home of King Henry

Thank you for sharing this good post, I am very impressed with your post, the information given is detailed and easy to understand. I will follow your next post often. atari breakout

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast