Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Advice on Europe travel Dec-Jan

Hi everyone,We are a young couple (w/ no kids) who want to travel to Europe during this holiday season. We are thinking of leaving ~Dec 20th and tour Europe (except for UK) for 15-20 days. This will be our first travel to Europe and my travel deals experience is limited to priceline bidding for hotels in Canada/US. That's why I'd like to ask the forum for help in determg the best travel option (flights from Toronto, stay, transportation within).Any suggestions?
    Travel World
    Travel Australia

December and January both months are the contain winter season so that there is too much cold. If you wanna go travel during this time period then you have to keep hot and woolen clothes, medicine, essential items such as tourch, knife, etc. Also you have to travel base on the weather changes during these time.

I know I'm not alone in equating European travel. These street markets are set up all over the continent during December in a tradition that goes back to . My younger sister and I are doing a Eurotrip late Jan. Have a blast, and don't forget to come back and add any winter travel tips you pick .

In travel-industry jargon, the year is divided into three seasons: peak season (roughly mid-June through August), shoulder season (April through mid-June and September through October), and off-season (November through March).
    In northern Europe summers are cooler and winters are longer and colder, with heavy snowfall. Eastern Europe is also cold in winter, but summers are frequently hotter than in the west. The Mediterranean region of Europe typically experiences hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast