Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Galapagos Islands are all very different and they each have specific landing sites and visitor sites. The nature trails are carefully marked out to avoid disrupting the wildlife, and we follow these accompanied by our expert on-board naturalist guide. The islands have taken on a mythological status. Their relationship with Charles Darwin, the islands’ most famous visitor who undoubtedly violated several park rules in riding and eating the Galápagos turtles, has become distorted and romanticized. Yet you don’t have to be an evolutionary biologist or an ornithologist to appreciate one of the few places left on the planet where the footprint of the human presence is kept to a minimum.

The Galapagos Islands are a group of islands lies on the line of Equator about a 600 miles from the mainland of Ecuador. Puerto Ayora and Puerto Moreno are the major towns of the Islands. The wildlife here is rich and features Frigate bird, Galapagos Tortoise and Galapagos penguins.

I totally agree. If you visit Ecuador, do not even dare to miss the amazing Galapagos Islands. Worth every penny spent on taking a ship or plane to the islands. These are Nature's miracle.

Its really very great to know more about Galapagos Islands. I love to visit on unique & world's best most beautiful Island & I have been also on some beautiful beaches Now its turn to visit on this Galapagos Islands.
    Click here to Book sightseeing tour in Miami & view Home Page of Miami tours.

he Galápagos Islands (official name: Archipiélago de Colón; other Spanish names: Islas de Colón or Islas Galápagos) are an archipelago of volcanic islands distributed around the equator in the Pacific Ocean, 972 km (525 nmi) west of continental

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast