Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Travel Health Insurance

I am a traveler and I travel many countries for business purpose and other holiday purpose as well. I am giving some tips on importance on Travel Health Insurance from my travel experience. It was 7 years back my first visit to a different country far away from my hometown. I had been to U.K. for my studies. I was staying alone there with no friends. I had few friends from college but knew nobody well. Unfortunately one day I met an accident and luckily got admitted but health expense was very expensive. I managed it somehow and then realized the importance of travel health insurance. So, i’m strictly alerting travelers to do a travel health insurance.

Thailand Travel
    Thailand Travel Forum

I also agree with the fact that having a travel health insurance is really important, it doesn't matters that whether you are traveling for business purpose or for spending vacation with family.

If you have a travel agency and you don't have a travel health insurance then first you get it from the insurance company. Travel insurance is so important for travel agency. It also cover a medical expenses. So this insurance is very helpful for who have regular traveling foreign.

Health insurance is one of the important things and i think that every peoples should apply this. It will provides protection to us, when we face some sort of accident. It is one kind of financial support to us.

Though travel health insurance is a must, I never tried to get travel health insurance. Some say its bad, yes its bad but I never applied for this. May be from next trip I would get one!!
    Indigenous paper cup machine manufacturer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast