Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Best Coffee in the World

This country has the best thing that a 2-job-working man could ever need.
    Yeah Thats Right! Coffee!
    Colombia is one of the countries that are proud exporter of coffee worldwide.
    Although its expensive if ordered in many pieces , it is incredibly high quality and good for your health.

Wow...nice article..colombia coffee is the best coffee in the world...it is expensive if ordered in many pieces,colombia coffee is of high quality and good for health

Kopi luwak (Malay pronunciation: and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. A civet eats the berries for their fleshy pulp. In its stomach, proteolytic enzymes seep into the beans, making shorter peptides and more free amino acids. Passing through a civet's intestines the beans are then defecated, keeping their shape. After gathering, thorough washing, sun drying, light roasting and brewing, these beans yield an aromatic coffee with much less bitterness, widely noted as the most expensive coffee in the world.

Kopi luwak is produced mainly on the islands of Sumatra, Java, Bali and Sulawesi in the Indonesian Archipelago, and also in the Philippines (where the product is called motit coffee in the Cordillera and kape alamid in Tagalog areas) and also in East Timor (where it is called kafé-laku). Weasel coffee is a loose English translation of its name cà phê Chồn in Vietnam, where popular, chemically simulated versions are also produced.

I am staying Colombia for 2 weeks and really agree with you that the coffee taste of Colombia is never tested by me anywhere. I must say the coffee quality is very superior as compare to all world country coffee taste.

I also like to drink coffee and its my most favorite drink as well. I would like to add that coffee not only tastes great but is good for health also. By drinking coffee, I always feel full of energy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast